When you see something you want to record - make an Observation
Giving teachers the capacity to record a quick observation, about any student, at the speed of thought is what we got asked for. As usual, we delivered.
“I just watched Sally really think here way out of a big problem”, “Justin showed extra motivation” the list of what could be contributed goes on. The challenge teachers face is that these observations wash over them as quickly as they are observed.
We built a really fast and simple observations app that records whatever you want to say – with a picture if you want. It bundles the event and updates the record on the student ledger. Once there, it is locked in for all teachers to see.
Centralise Observations and stop chasing information
- You decide on the categories you want to use
- Use your laptop, ipad or phone, to record observations
- Share all observations with colleagues
- View all entries on the Student Ledger
- Search across all students by categories